Friday, June 13, 2014

To the Rescue, Here I am

Please rescue me from fear, anger, pain, and worry.

Dreamscapes with the Divine.  A different sort of post today.

     I am in a dark place.  I'm a little unsure, but I feel the comforting feeling of animal fur on my skin and there is a flight of stairs ahead of me that leads up into the clouds.  My legs start climbing the stairs and I realize that they are not in pain riddled with 10 years of RA disease.  I am strong, very strong, actually athletic even as I climb the stairs.  At the top of the stairs is a robust and rather impatient male bald eagle.
Unsure again, I don't know what to do as I gaze at this magnificent creature.  I try to grab onto the upper wings of the eagle to ride it, but the eagle won't let me and appears even more impatient.  Then I remember my new found strength just then the eagle takes off flying into a forest and I am able to follow him running through the forest keeping an eye on my guide.  As I run, I am turning into a woman of the forest like a young, robust Native American woman.  I am very muscular and tan exactly how I was before getting sick.  Running and following the eagle feels exhilarating and empowering.
     Then, the eagles leads me to a cave at the top of a ridge.  There is a stone at the entrance and I have to push it out of the way to get inside.  Once inside, I realize I am not alone there is a mother wolf with her pups and they looked very inviting and happy to see me so I walk over, lie down and cuddle with them.  The feeling of animal fur on my skin once again, warm and comforting.  A nice campfire appears in front of us and the Divine appears on the other side of the flames proudly smiling at me.  He starts to laugh in a playful sort of way and a big beaver with buck teeth stands next to him smiling at me and the wolves then join in on the smiles.  My eyes turn upward and bats are hanging from the ceiling cave and there are some mourning doves perched here and there.  The winged ones feel happy to me as well.  We are a happy cozy bunch enjoying the fire.
     We all walk out of the cave as the sun rises reaching the ridge enveloping the whole sky.  Beautiful! And I feel love wonderful breathtaking all consuming love.  Tears stream down my face and my heart bursts open communing with this universal love.  And here I go with the music again.  A Bob Marley song drifts into the love fest sunrise.  To the rescue here I am, I'm a rainbow too .... Over and over with the lyrics as my heart expands more and more .....

Florida 2010

     Then the Divine's words, "The Sun is Always Shining Behind the Clouds."

Symbolism

The strong athletic confident woman of the forest is my soul.
Eagle my healing journey.  I am confused and don't know how to heal this way.  I try to control the eagle by grabbing it.  Then I realize I have to trust and follow the eagle
The cave is my death, my old life, the old me, old ways, old fears.
But the wolves and the other animals comfort and accept me during my rebirth. 
The divine is comforting and proud, extremely happy which is infectious.  
The beaver represents all of the hard work sickness, healing, tempering, death, rebirth.
The bats another representation of death and rebirth.
The doves, my goal of peace.
I rescue myself with all of their help!
Leaving the cave with confidence, reborn, healed, calm, fearless and happy of course!
The sunrise is the prize, peace and happiness ... 
The Sun is always shining behind the clouds.
No matter how dreary your day is the sun is just right on the other side shining brightly for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment